While upgrading from plog to bblog to WordPress, and importing my old posts from the MySpace blog (nice of them to offer the export!), I realized the following:
- I am highly opinionated
- I have gotten married to a woman that I love
- I have a corgi that is that annoys me as I annoy him
- I have grown as a person, man, and husband
- I have grown professionally, and I have a blog for that
- I still hate intolerance
- The world is in dire need of being politically incorrect!
I won’t pretend that I’ll be using this blog any more often than I have in the past, but I do sometimes need an outlet for things that are not tech related. So this will be where my opinions are expressed, they may not represent my professional self, and definitely don’t represent ANY of my past, or present, employers or clients.